Saturday, July 07, 2007


Well, here I am live and in color for all to enjoy
Did you know that I once looked like Jim Irwin?
Can you tell the resemblance, I knew you would.
I pick my new board up on Monday, and
paddling out at Ol' Man's. I hope your there to
catch the action. If there's any alcoholics on
the beach after the 'No Drinking' law goes
into effect, I'll walk right over to squash your
ugly head like an ugly grape. Savvy!
Written by Jack La Laine.
BRUCE SAVAGE SAND ASSOCIATES

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 5:45 AM   2 Comments

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, ho, everybody. Are you sure that's not Officer Bob
of Bldg.4.

 
At 11:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lay off the juicers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home