Friday, June 29, 2007

Holy Moley, They aren't kidding. Although, they
is a loosely applied pronoun they indicates the
California Department of Beaches and Parks.
It is 1700 PDT and the alcohol sniffing attack dogs
are in the SONGS parking lot, boy are they pissed.
They demand action. What they are trained to do
is simple; they sniff out filled containers of alcohol.
Nobody gets by these brutes--nobody. When you pull
into Weedpatch, Old Man's, da' Point, Haw'n Gardens,
Sal Geeze's 4 Doors, you ain't gonna' believe it.
So, from all appearances it may be better if you just
stayed home, put up your ' SLOW CHILDREN AT PLAY'
sign and, go ahead repair your dings. THEBIGKOOK says
they're not gonna take him alive. Well, we'll see about that.

Written by Pull my Finger.
BRUCE SAVAGE SAN ASSOCIATES

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 4:29 PM   9 Comments

9 Comments:

At 7:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BK should have plenty of "milk bones" to make nice with.

 
At 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rinnie how they hanging? You should Google Vista County Jail and send him a card, he'll be in there Sunday alright.

 
At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't need no stinkin Milkbones to make nice with the dawgs. You forget "I am a dawg" As for the new rule, word is not one ranger was seen all day. Musta had a sale on donuts, or a lowrider convention at Doheney. People that cannot drink should not make rules about booze. Plenty of people have no problem enjoying themselves with a few drinks. Holier than thou teatodlers make me wanna puke. Run your own lives and stop trying to control others. Enforce the rules already on the books and there would be no "problem". Look at these idiots in congress, make new rules about immigration, for what? Enforce the rules already on the books. Simple. Well for some 'simple' is not in their vocabulary. What is happening to this country? Idiots driving 10mpg SUV's whining about the price of gas, jackasses surfing San Onofre with leashes, booties, dogs, blah blah blah. Hey someone give me a bottle of bourbon so I can let these fools know what I really think

 
At 6:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ranger Dairywimple can't even enforce the "No Dogs Allowed " law. Hell, people are using bongs to smoke weed down there. You think I'm gonna stop guzzling my beer? Get a grip.

 
At 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the rangers have bit off more than they can chew. They will soon be wishing for the days of yore, when they could cast a blind eye to the chaos. I hope their spouses are ready for the overtime hours and aggresive behavior associated with overwork. Great time to be a divorce lawyer.

 
At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got pulled over by Ranger Dairywimple last month. It was on ave Presidente by the entrance to Cottons. He asked me if I knew why I was pulled over. I replied "To see if I had any donuts?"

 
At 7:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HMMMMM.... WELL, I'LL BE.

 
At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous said, "I'll be", what? dipped in acetone, dipped in shit,dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles. I'll be Bach, you be Beethoven.

 
At 9:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl, I'll be a son-of-gun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home