Thursday, September 22, 2005

TAKE TIME TO READ NEON'S BLOG BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Oh my Gawd, this is the worse yet. Several so called "veteran surfers"
stood proud on the log, their view of the ocean stifled, because of
uncontrollable bamboo stalks that the seasoned old-timers attempted
scared off Club member's adolescent children who tried clearing the awful
rat-infested, urine soaked, thatch of greenery, located directly in front
of where "Al Gee's Family Community Centre and Bocci-ball field" and
Tom, John, and Drew, is. Elroy "The Boy" Lang said the Club just doesn't
want 'Nofre to look as it did in the day". Ranger Ephriam custodian of
'Nofre's Lost an Found Dept. said the will sell off at auction all the abandoned
Ugg Boots this weekend.Thesee boots were found lastMondayt obviously
discarded. All receipts will go to the Clubs slush fund, not to the kegger
party at Dogscratch this Sunday.

BRUCE SAVAGE SAND ASSOCIATES

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 9:00 AM   1 Comments

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mexican 2-step diarrhea

Four old cowboys are having a discussion about what is the fastest thing in the world.
First cowboy says, "I believe it's thinking, 'cause when you prick your finger or touch a flame, the pain instantly becomes thought and hits the brain."
Second cowboy says, "Well, I think its blinking. When you blink and open your eyes again, you immediately see everything. Nothing is changed."
Third cowboy says, "Well, I think it's light, 'cause as soon as you press that light switch, you go from dark to instant light."
Fourth cowboy says, "Well, I think its the Mexican-two-step diarrhea."
All the others ask simultaneously, "Diarrhea? Why?"
Fourth cowboy says, "I'll explain it to you. I went across the border to a saloon last night and drank a buncha homemade Mexican tequila. On the way home from the saloon, I stopped off at Lupe's cafe and ate two helpings of her Mexican Special, which I suspect had been warmed over a time or two, and a buncha jalapenas and some chili peppers I never saw before."
First cowboy asks, "So, what's that got to do with speed or diarrhea?"
Fourth cowboy says, "Well, later on when I was in bed, I felt this fire and fierce rumbling in my belly, and before I could think, or blink, or turn on that goddamn light...."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home