Tuesday, March 08, 2005

March 8, 2005 Point of no trturn.

Larry the Sloth was unmercifully put to rest yesterday at
High Noon by Bamboo Larson. BIGKOOK transported Larry
the Sloth to his early grave at SANO. BK led Larry to the hollow
concrete wall surrounding Bldg. #4, Toilet #6, so Larry could
sharpen his giant claw nail. As planned, Bamboo Larson took his
position across the "primitive dirt road", grasped the 9mm pistol,
lifted, aimed carefully, slowly squeezed the hair trigger, exploding
the bullet right at Larry's brain. I think that's when things went awry.
Instead of smashing into Larry's brain, it hit him dead-center in the neck,
severing Larry's spinal cord, sending him helter skelter across the road,
squealing like a stuck pig. But Larry, scrappy as he is, refused to drop, and
like a headless chicken with it's head cut off ran off across the hot sand,
blood gushing from severed blood vessel's, soaking everything in sight with
crimson body fluids. Ranger Dairywimle described the scene as the worst
he'd ever witnessed, and demanded who gave "Bamboo" Larson" permission
pull his weapon on a crowded weekend, a definite Park no, no. Ranger Larson,
report to my my office, first thing Monday morning," said Dairywimple and bring
NeoN with you."

Written by Juan Hung Lo
BRUCE SAVAGE SAND ASSOCIATES

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 6:01 AM   4 Comments

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Blogger NeoN said...

I WAS FRAMED LIKE THE MONA LISA I TELL YOU!

 
At 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUMMER RERUNS ALREADY? IS THIS ONE OF THOSE BEST OF THINGS??? I PAY GOOD MONEY TO READ THIS BLOG AND ALL I GET IS AN OLD EPISODE AND OUT OF SEQUENCE AT THAT! WHO PRODUCES THIS THING ANYWAY? I'M BOYCOTTING THE SPONSORS!

 
At 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUMMER RERUNS ALREADY? IS THIS ONE OF THOSE BEST OF THINGS??? I PAY GOOD MONEY TO READ THIS BLOG AND ALL I GET IS AN OLD EPISODE AND OUT OF SEQUENCE AT THAT! WHO PRODUCES THIS THING ANYWAY? I'M BOYCOTTING THE SPONSORS!

 
At 1:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo.
Thats what BK has been up to

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home