Tuesday, March 01, 2005

March 27, 2995 And you got problems.

Seeing is believing, howerver, had I not read it here
I wouldn't have believed it. The reason this page is late
I drove to Beach San Onofre just to see what was going down this Easter
morning, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Lieutenant Dairywimple
and Ranger Ephriam were manning the toll-kiosk, checking credentials,
making sure all papers were in order. They waved us through, saying they
are under orders not to talk to anyone. It's an eerie felling driving along
the "primitive dirt road" already chewed up by two half-tracks on patrol.
Buildings one through six are now Stalags housing the latrurinals. The Haw'n
Surf Monument a.k.a."Four Doors" has been reassigned Hauptviertel for
Leutnant Claus von Mueller, and Herr Karr, Ret. SS. Not a hint of the SOSC
BOD. I think they may have seen the light. "Achtung! Stay where you are.
Stay in your vehicle." Oh, oh, now they've got us. Hermann Clause approaches
the car. "This is no longer San Onofre Family Beach, it is now San Onofre
Municipal Field, Non-Members only. It looks as if this is only the beginning. "
I think what Claussie means, there ain't gonna be no gaddamn Easter
egg hunt this morning.

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 7:12 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home