Sunday, August 01, 2004

August 1 2004 When it rains it pours.

Guess who's not going to love this. Thursday HBO's film crew was here to do a

spot with Isiah Paskowitz and me on a feature about "Surfer's Healing" I,

however, was taken violently ill and missed my cue. Regardless, they filmed

it anyways without me. Friday morning Lisa, the segment producer called

asking how I was holding up. Terrible, I said, sorry I missed the spot, but I

have a great idea for a story line, The life and the Death of San Onofre Surf

Club: The Real Story! Well, SOSC BOD, they bought it, filming starts the

weekend of the Annual Club Contest. There's a message board phone number

for all 'Nofre Legend's to call for the show's finale, when they have the Calvacade

of Legend's Parade along the "Road to Bizarre" culminating at the dilapidated

palm-frond shack. The good news is I signed on as Technical Advisor and

Wrangler for scale plus twenty. We'll be hiring in water lifeguard tryouts the

weekend before the contest. The working title:

"THE LEGENDS AND GREATS OF SAN ONOFRE PAST AND PRESENT"

Pruduced and Directed by NeoN D. Surfer

TUBESTEAK/QUITE.PLEASE

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 4:59 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home