Thursday, February 03, 2005

Febuary 3, 2995 Same schitt, different day.

While watching Bush's Dog and Pony Show last evening, well
I couldn't believe my poor little eyes. His promo was guest worker with
an amnesty provision, camera zooms to The First Lady ( looking like
whatever happened to Peggy Sue) flanked by what appeared to be
two nannies, but was I misled, they were two Iraqi broads, sans veil and
Bedouin costumes, who voted the other day, sent to the USA sporting
$500.00 hairdos from Mr. Jason of Manhattan, waving a blue index
finger thrust in the air, all paid for by our government as a public
relation stunt by Bush's regime. Just as I thought I couldn't believe
my poor little eyes, the camera goes to the parents of the dead Marine
killed in Bush's war against terror. The parents were forced to embrace
the Iraqi voter, weeping and sobbing, as if it spontaneous. Then, get
this, Bush wants the parents to hand over the dead Marine's dog tags
to the broad from Iraq. Please Mr. Bush, cut us a break.

Written by Saddam bin Laden.
BRUCE SAVAGE SAND ASSOCIATES

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 7:01 AM