Sunday, February 08, 2004

I THOUGHT I'D GIVE IT ANOTHER CHANCE. BLAH 'KOOK WAS HOME from The Islands, we thought we present him with a beautiful from home, HI, but he flopped, a no show, but all the regulars were there, NeoN, Turtle, TiKi Matt, Big Daddy, and a very unhappy "The Enforcer", Craig. Mike Gleason, all sitting in Ranger Dairywimple's Customized Ford Range,r 350. I'd not been to the beach since 4th of Julio, last year, but I had no idea the SOSC BOD could allow it to sink to it's lowest depths since 1971. It was awful. When diving into the Campo, the first thing you see is the Hawaiian Surf Club, triple parked, and no Ranger to enforce the R&R's (Rules & Regs). Next, I drove to the Power plant boundry line at the south turnaround right they're thet're constructing the equestrian stables, on which they're doing a marvelous job. I turned back to "Old Man's where they have Preferred Parking, looking for a member of The BOD and for some reason they weren't in attendance, which was unusual on such a gorgeous afternoon. I parked beside "The Enforcer" and Mike Gleason and their fabulous ranch dogs who love to bark, snarl, and make things uncomfortable for tiny children. NeoN taunted the animals beyond belief, they went into a snarling frenzy so bad, I had to use the open pit toilet across the"primitive dirt road", but dare not leave the safety of my locked auto. On our way out I asked Ranger Don why they don''t they turn San Onofre into a branch of PETCO. Like, I don't go to the kennels so why do they bring their beast to the seashore. I promised, they'll never see me down there again.
TUBESTEAK/WHY.I

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 3:01 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home