Thursday, September 04, 2003

Forewarned is forearmed! You're not going to believe wghat we saw moments ago at the "Shark Triage Staging Area. Seven AM more than 50 Maneaters cicling Seal Reef, venue for the San Onofre Paridise Beach Surfing Contest. Contest announcers were handed a "don't touch with a ten foot pole" hot list. A copy was handed me, you wouldn't believe what's on it. Believe me, if you saw what we saw this morning you would not enter the water for your heats. Why the Surf Club allows the contest to go on is beside me. The only thing to which you can compare the scene is the Maneating Shark Tank at Sea World. I never imagined Maneaters made noises, the water boils, sharks moan, seals, chewed, mutilated, are devoured then regurgitated into the crimson shorebreak.
Neon's heat is not postponed it's first in the water at 7:00 AM, Saturday. I think this may be the reason for staging the emergency vehicles up top. It's gruesome here. I'm going home.
TUBESTEAK/AMITTYVILLE

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 7:30 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home