Thursday, December 02, 2004

December 3, 2004 A new beginning!

I've had a wonderful chance to venture into a great hobby. I sit in my
basement separating assorted nuts and bolts while listening to talk radio,
KFI 640 AM. That's when I hear of the severe frost advisory. Rather
than sit in the toasty warm cellar, I went to Old "Nofre to offer assistance
to the homeless souls adjacent to Building #4, toilets 1 and 2. I think
I was a little late because Dairywimple and Ephriam had just herded
TEAMBIGKOOK into a State van, transporting them to the homeless
shelter at the Montessori School in South San Clemente. Once there, the
fellows were offered hot black coffee, warm Postum, and assorted day old
donuts from Donut Planet. A television was set up beside the canvas army
surplus cots, and a Holy Bible was given each homeless person. It appears
there's no let up in the Artic Cold Snap so it looks as if the unemployed
landscapers and framers will be there for a while.

Written by Joe Doakes
BRUCE SAVAGE AND ASSOCIATES.


Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 8:30 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home