Friday, April 30, 2004

WHAT THE SAM HILL IS GOING ON HERE THIS MORNING? Don't let the dateline fool you. Make no doubt about it today is Saturday, May 1st. I came down here to San Onofre to do my surf, but I've never seen the line so long and getting longer. Don the kiosk tollbooth operator said Alan Seymour Enterprises is having yet another surf contest for guys and dames who really never caught on. If I could get to my feet I'd enter. I'd gladly cough up $100.00 dollars cash to win a wooden salad bowl. I don't think I'll hang around because I have to be at Malibu Shirts Inc. for the Legends special brunch at 22775 PCH 90265. Good luck to the 'Nofre guys you guys deserve the recognizing. Wouldn't be funny if I walked into the G/O and everyone asking, "How'd you do in your heat, 'Steak?"
OMG, I hate to think.
TUBESTEAK/NEVER.WON

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 6:43 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home