Monday, October 17, 2005

.


A TRIBUTE TO ROCK AND ROLL LADIES AND VOLLEYBALLING MEN

I remember in the day at State Beach, several years back, in the off season at
"The Malibu" I stayed at the Sip 'n Surf on Entrada in Santa Monica Canyon
It was filled with grand people i.e., M.Munoz, B. Patterson, J.Fisher, M.Hazen
Gidget, Stynko George, Peter Proportions, George Barris, Pat Dorian, Billy
Gray, and Chad Burton. Across PCH were A&B V/B courts. City College folk
would play B court, the pros dominated A court, which was directly in front of
Faggot Wall. V/B'ers at Old 'Nofre are the hard core of the hard core down by
DogPatch. Being loved and cherished up and down the coast I sometimes
was invited to play A court against the likes of Mike Bright, Gene Selznick,
Lang, and O'Hara,l learning those A guys sure hit that ball hard. Uncle Val
is the Messiah of 'Nofre round bal,l so I know what those guys are doing down
there. I've watched V/B for a long time, I hope Val and his bros read this,
they'll know these guys. I hope anyways. Well, they should.

http://www.bvbinfo.com/SandsSneak.asp?issue=5

http://www.cafepress.com/tubesteakorg/

Written by Nutz Groggen
BRUCE SAVAGE SAND ASSOCIATES

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 3:07 AM   1 Comments

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'LL (HIC) DRINK TO THAT! (HIC) (BURP)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home