Thursday, December 07, 2006

This morning I'm pleased to announce this BLOG Mederator
has worn thin with this crowd, but I don't know what to do,
because it is an intrusive nuiscance. If you don't believe
me read the comments. I'm serious about dumping the
BLOG project because of the way BLOG moniter treats
you, our readers. You should not be treated like mice. I
do not moniter any BLOGS and we are not on a 7
second delay. Keep sending comments, eventually
they will be published. Next in line, the State is
considering building a sewer treatment plant
just like the Hyperion Plant in El Segundo., at
Old Man's this winter. Did you know El Segundo
was nicknaed El Stinko by the South Bay locals.

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 1:43 PM   5 Comments

5 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes the word is there going
to turn old unit one.
in to a sewer plant and why not
the sosc has gone to chit any way

 
At 5:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm used to hanging around turds, maybe I can get a job there.

 
At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no fun

 
At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

once again no response. you win.

 
At 10:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the comments? Way to run it into the ground.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home