Monday, March 08, 2004

I, TUBESTEAK/MALIBU, GRACIOUSLY WILL RUN FOR PRESIDENT of the SOSC this year. My first Official Act as The Prez' will be to pave over that worthless, antiquated dirt road with flex asphalt, allowing more cars in and eliminate those greedy, "Just saving it for a friend," "so called members". No backed up parking for 5th generation Pasadena "members". All spots shall be clearly marked to eliminate cheats. The second Official Act will be trimming the deadwood. I will cut the BOD from 20 down to 4. They are Me, the Treasurer, a Sergeant at Arms, and Park Advisor, Ranger Dairywimple. I guarantee we will run a tight ship around here. Another first, no contestants over 40 is eligible for the Club Contest. If you haven't made by 39 you just ain't gonna' make it. Period! I will have the Club pay 100% of the stable upkeep at the south end of the road at the corral. {Pets MUST be locked in the automobile and not be allowed to wander aimlessly on the beach. Barney Wilkes is gone, so is the campy Hawaiian atmosphere. I, as President will put the "FUN" back in surfun'. If you're happy with the '30s and '40s, don't vote for me and my hand picked junta. Mediocrity is not my middle name. It's gonna' be my way or the Highway. One bonus for all: We've signed a "sweetheart deal" with Tony's Catering Truck's return. Have fun. Enjoy your summer with us.
YOUR. PRESIDENT/TUBESTEAK/90265

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 8:31 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home