Saturday, August 02, 2003

Sorry to be a nuisance. I just returned from that imbelcilic San Onofre Surf (HAW HAW) Beach. I sat my ass in my goddamn line for three hours and thought screw this place. They can take their kook beach and shove it, get this, sideways if you know what I mean. I spent a fortune on salamis, baloneys, smoked salmon, bagels, cream cheese, and so much cold beer you could choke a pig., all for THEBIGKOOKS gang that relax in the resort adjacent to the bamboo patch. I left with the SUV filled with the food and booze, drove to the top of the road to leave the beach, like s ton of bricks the diarreah hit me. Parking the SUV, I sprinted to the growler slammed its door shot and let loose. When I was done I departed the kook shack, and lo and behold, someone swiped all of TEAMBIGKOOK'S grunts and alcohol.
TUBESTEAK/MALIBUl

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 6:35 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home