Sunday, July 27, 2003

I just cannot believe it. The insomnia has resurfaced and naturally I can't sleep a wink. It's hot, the air's stiffling, there's a mosquito buzzing in my ear, and I can't stay out of the bathroom. Nobody said it was going to be easy. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, litteraly not figuaritvely.On the way back from the trailer camp in Baker CA, "Home of the worlds tallest thermometer" I'm heading down I-15 to wine country,
Temeculah, to join the yuppie freeloaders mooching free Merlot at the booze fest. I dig their graying bald crown but still sporting their waist length ponytail. What's it all about, Alphie?
TUBESTEAK/90265

Share this Tubesteak post!
posted by Huevos Rancheros @ 12:32 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home